Find Reasons To Smile



Wow, so it's been over a year since I last wrote on here. A lot has happened over this year obviously the major one being that I started at Ballet West. I had a bit of a rocky start finding my place and dealing with homesickness but now I am loving it and I honestly wouldn't give it up! Starting at ballet school like being at university means you have to learn to adult and live by yourself but you also have to juggle it with a hardcore training schedule. There isn't really anything out there that helps you with this, sure there are university lifestyle blogs but not any that I can find that are dance students in Britain. As a result of this, I am going start writing on here again so that there is a blog for other dance students trying to learn adulting whilst juggling training to be a professional
dancer. I don't have it all figured out at all but maybe we can figure it out together?

So look forward to a range of posts; food, workouts, tips, days in the life, etc. Let me know in the comments if you want anything in particular. Hoping this can be an outlet, a side hobby that helps to keep me smiling.

Willow x

Comments

Popular Posts