I want to dance more dances


Hello!

I have loved blogs for a long time and have had many that haven't worked out. Recently I started one back up called It's Not The End but I wanted to also to start a blog about dancing as that is my passion. For a while now I've followed the Dancing Dreams blog which recently moved over to wordpress, I will link both the old and the new ones, and I recommend you go and read it! I am going to try to post loads as I go through my life trying to make a career out of dance.

To give you a bit of background on me; I started ballet classes in the local village hall at 21/2 (so have been dancing for 15 years) and at 6 moved to a local school to start RAD grades. I have now taken RAD grades 1-7 and Intermediate, currently I am working towards taking my grade 8 and Advanced Foundation. I have been en pointe for what will be 5 years in January. I am in my second year of A Levels taking Product Design, Maths and Dance. This year I am deciding what it is that I want to do with my future as I will finish compulsory education in July.

All I want is to dance as many dances as I can.

Willow

Dancing Dreams Blog;
https://sophierichardsonballetblog.wordpress.com (new)
http://ballerinadreamsdancediary.blogspot.co.uk (old)

Comments

Popular Posts